Monday, October 9, 2017

Review: God Loves Me: My First Bible by:Zonderkidz

 God Loves Me, My First Bible
About the Book:
The children came to Jesus

Who hugged them in his arms.

He blessed them, and he said a prayer

To keep them from all harm.



It’s never too early for little ones and toddlers to learn that—“God loves me!”

The God Loves Me, My First Bible contains simple, rhyming verses about Bible characters and important lessons about God’s love for his children. Parents and children will enjoy reading each story that emphasizes the overriding theme of the Bible: God loves his world, his people, and me!


My Review:
 A sweet, adorable board book that is just perfect for those little hands that love Jesus. Jesus shared his love with all, big or small. Children were drawn to Him and He was to them. Just imagining all those sweet kiddos gathered around Him makes my heart smile.

 This Bible is perfect for little ones. There are 16 very short paraphrased Bible stories included. Nothing to hot and heavy for children. Just simple written stories. Perfect for ages 4-8. Great for read alouds or to fill up those Christmas stockings. Each page and story expresses God's love for every person mentioned. So this is a great beginning Bible for little ones.

**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment